The California Arts Council (CAC) seeks video input from artists and artist educators from all over the state as part of their 2020 Strategic Framework Development. What’s important to you? How should the CAC focus their efforts? What do California artists need today?
This is a fun way to engage in advocacy, and share your opinion about how the CAC can serve and support you as an artist and educator. You can even involve your students!
Consider these interview questions, and choose 1-2 to answer by video:
- What do the arts, culture, and creativity mean to you?
- How is your life enriched by the arts?
- How would you like to see the arts uplifted in California?
- What are the values that the California Arts Council should aspire to?
- What is your vision for how California can be a leader when it comes to arts, culture, and creativity?
Find out more about how to film & submit here.