With summer being challenging to plan for, and with 2020 being our 20th Summer Institute (SI), we’ve decided to do the SI a little differently this year, but still remain true to the values at the heart of this unique experience.
What’s staying the same:
- The SI is designed to be a live, in-person professional development program that nurtures your artistic self. We’ll not be hosting a 100% virtual SI.
- Connection & collaboration with fellow dance educators
- The content
- Individualized coaching over the year
- Free for selected participants
- The how & when we’ll meet in person. Instead of a weeklong July intensive, we’ll likely host three 3-day workshops throughout the year, dates tbd.
- Follow-up coaching, support, and short workshops via Zoom may be added for a blended learning experience.