Are you passionate about creativity? Do you thrive in a collaborative, grassroots environment where everyone pulls together to create change? If you seek to apply your skills in service of social justice through the art of dance, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of Working at Luna
- Professional learning at no cost
- Race, equity and inclusion trainings & practice
- Group health plans: medical, dental & vision at shared cost
- Paid holiday, vacation & sick leave
- Retirement match
- Sabbatical at tenure
- Writing, publication & conference opportunities
- Advocacy & community leadership
Professional Development Opportunities
Luna Dance is committed to providing ongoing and varied opportunities for our teaching faculty. Below is a sample of the many ways that our faculty has engaged in furthering their craft and the field.
- Arts Education Bay Area Alliance Executive Board
- Berkeley Cultural Trust Committee
- California Dance Education Association Executive Board
- National Dance Education Organization Conference
- National Guild for Community Arts Education Conference & Leadership Institute
- VSA Intersections: Arts and Special Education Conference
- Writing articles for Dance Education in Practice & InDance
Current Job Opportunities
Are you passionate about creativity? Do you thrive in a collaborative, grassroots environment where everyone pulls together to create change? If you seek to apply your skills in service of social justice through the art of dance, Luna might be the place for you!
Luna seeks to hire a teaching artist-administrator to begin work August 2019. As a full-time faculty member, the candidate may teach in our studio, community, schools, early childhood centers, or MPACT (Moving Parents and Children Together) programs and provide administrative support.
See full job posting here.
Luna Dance Institute is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse team and inclusive culture. Luna Dance encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.