Now Accepting Applications!
SUMMER 2017 INTERNSHIP POSITION
Interns are expected to have experience interacting with children and following through with administrative tasks.
Preliminary Intern Duties include:
- Assist with summer dance camps and provide support for teaching artists
- Lead activities for summer camp dancers
- Set-up camp technology and art materials
- Help maintain dance studio
- Support all aspects of promotion and public relations
- Prepare copies and literature for professional learning courses
- Organize catering for Summer Institute
- Create sign-in sheets and assist with workshop set-up
- Collaborate with Luna staff
To apply: Please email Cherie Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application. First application deadline is Sunday, April 2nd, 2017 though applications will be accepted until positions are filled.