Luna Dance Institute celebrates our new home in West Berkeley! The PayPal tab on this page accepts the following:
- General Donations to support Luna’s programs are gratefully accepted at any time. To give a “major gift” please contact Nancy Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Donations/tickets to 2013 Gala on March 23rd. Suggested donation $99. Indicate “Gala” on the notes section of form.
- Donations/tickets to the Women’s Sock Hop held February 23rd. Indicate “Women’s Dance” on the notes section of form.
- Tickets to the Oliver Ranch event April 21st. Suggested donation $150. Indicate “Oliver Ranch” on the notes section of form.
We are thrilled to be offering community events in our new home, with expanded square footage, at 605 Addison in West Berkeley’s Aquatic Park. If you wish to help us expand our community offerings to…
- INCREASE access to dance for all children
- IMPROVE dance teaching practice
- ENHANCE relationships through the art of dance
- STRENGTHEN capacity to build cultures of dance
please considers a tax-deductible donation today. We realize that you have many choices for giving to make the world a better place. We thank you for your previous support and hope you will help us impact the lives of children and families through a gift of dance! Ways to Give…
- We accept financial donations of any amount at any time.
- Checks may be sent to 605 Addison Street, Berkeley, CA 94710-1972, along with the form below.
- We accept donations through PayPal
- We seek matching funds from your employer. Please check to see if your employers have such a program.
- Luna has an eScrip account. Any easy way to give as you shop. Visit http://www.escrip.com and add Luna’s group #500001023
- We accept prizes for our annual fundraising event such as vacation homes, airfare, hotel accommodations, restaurant gift certificates and other luxury items. Contact email@example.com.
- Each year we create a “wish list” of items we could use. Click here to see 2013 needs.
Luna is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Incorporated as Luna Kids Dance, EIN 56-2467645. We will mail your receipt to the address provided.
To send by US mail, print the Luna Tax Deductible Donation Form