Participate in our 25th Anniversary CrowdRise campaign and join us at our culminating dance party, Sat. April 29th 2-5pm. Help expand access for present and future Luna dancers!
All proceeds go to Luna’s Ron Reedy Scholarship Fund, which provides tuition assistance for Studio Lab families, and program support for MPACT (Moving Parents & Children Together,) which brings relationship-based dance curriculum to families in duress. Luna serves 20,000 children annually through a Professional Learning Department and Model Programs at the Luna studio; and in schools, libraries and social service agencies.
- What is it? A dance party where families and friends raise money to bring dance to all kids and have a ton of fun!
- Who: You, family and friends
- When: Saturday, April 29th, 2-5pm
- Where: Luna Dance Institute 605 Addison Street Berkeley, CA 94710
- Why: So one day, every child can have access to the benefits of dance!
What is a Dance-A-Rama?
A dance party where kids dance with their friends and family! Included in the party are snacks and drinks, face painting, dance classes (Zumba, line dancing, flash mob, and more), prizes, and fun and games for the whole family!
How does it work?
- Create and share your own fundraising profile on CrowdRise with your friends & family. Each participant must fundraise or donate a minimum of $25 to participate in the Dance-A-Rama!
- Enjoy the event: Mark your calendar, Sat. April 29th 2-5pm. Didn’t have time to fundraise? Come anyway. Donate $25 at the door and receive entry for 1 person, $50 for 2, etc.
- Win Prizes! To keep it equitable, the dancer who raises the most individual donations will win a prize, regardless of how much they raise along with the dancer who raised the largest quantity. Fun games at the event provide more opportunities to win BIG PRIZES.
- Make an impact! Every $500 raised will fund a child’s dance education for an entire year.
Dance-A-Rama supported by these sponsors and businesses: The Black Squirrel, Move A Chiropractic and Rehab Clinic, and Weber Grills USA
If you have any comments, ideas or questions about our CrowdRise Campaign or Dance-A-Rama event, please feel free to contact Amelia at email@example.com